Now hiring CDL drivers!
Finger Lakes Transport, LLC is seeking friendly, enthusiastic CDL drivers for our growing operation. We are a leading name for wine tours and special event transportation in the Finger Lakes region. Our fleet of 12-, 18-, and 20-passenger vehicles is constantly on the move providing clean, safe, and reliable transportation to residents and visitors.
We are currently seeking candidates for part time employment. Weekend availability is a plus.
- Safe operation of passenger carrying commercial motor vehicles in accordance with DOT and NYS regulations and company policies and procedures
- Providing a great experience to our guests
- Maintaining cleanliness of assigned vehicle in accordance with company standards
- Operating tablet computer for dispatch, 2-way radio, point of sale, and mapping applications
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Working knowledge of Keuka Lake and Seneca Lake Wine Trail properties
- NYS Article 19-A certification
- At least one year experience in a passenger transport (or equivalent) role
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Current DOT medical exam certificate
- Current Class C (or higher) commercial driver license with passenger (P) endorsement
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Clean driving record that demonstrates a history of safe driving practices
Job Type: Part-time