Finger Lakes Wine Tours and Packages
#Siphappens With Keuka Taxi
Whether this is your first trip to the Finger Lakes or you're a seasoned pro, Keuka Taxi is your one-stop wine tour shop.
We offer private wine and brew tours as well as Join-In tours for select events.
For your private tour, you are welcome to choose your own itinerary or allow our expert staff to select for you. There are so many Finger Lakes wineries and breweries to choose from, we know it can be daunting trying to decide where to go! And of course, we can tailor your experience throughout the day based on your feedback from each destination.
Rates below do NOT include tax or gratuity.
Additional charges may apply for pickups greater than 10 miles from Penn Yan, NY.
Our car, Our Driver (4 hour minimum)
6 Passenger Van (our most popular option):
- Monday through Thursday: $55/hour
- Friday through Sunday: $65/hour
PT Cruiser/Sedan (2-3 passengers):
- Monday through Thursday: $45/hour
- Friday through Sunday: $55/hour
Your Car, Our Driver (4 hour minimum)
New for 2018! Let one of our professional drivers show you the sights in YOUR car. Yes, we can even drive your rental vehicle!
- Monday through Thursday: $35/hour
- Friday through Sunday: $45/hour
The Finger Lakes Region has become a major tourist destination over the last few years. Our peak season runs from mid-June through October, and vehicles fill up fast. We recommend booking your wine and brew tour experience as soon as you know the dates you'll be in the area.
If you and your friends are looking to enjoy a day touring the Finger Lakes Region's award winning wineries, book today with Keuka Taxi! Our wine tour experiences allow you to enjoy all the great wineries along the trail at an affordable price. Our drivers are extremely friendly and know their way around the area, so you’ll be sure to have a great time.
You'll have your choice between a sedan or PT Cruiser (ideal for 2 adults) or a comfortable Grand Caravan that seats up to 6 adults. All of our vehicles are kept meticulously clean and comfortable to ensure a quality Finger Lakes wine tour experience.
For larger parties of up to 20 guests, we have a fleet of comfortable buses operated by our staff of CDL-licensed drivers.
Book your wine tasting experience by calling 315-870-0591 or booking online today!
What to bring
When planning your Finger Lakes Wine Tour, we know that you want to be prepared in order to get the most out of your experience. Here are a few recommendations for what to bring:
- Valid, unexpired ID
- Remember, the wineries that you visit are subject to the same laws as restaurants and bars. Make sure you bring ID to prove that you're over 21!
- Water bottle
- Even in Upstate New York it can get hot during the summer. We encourage our guests to hydrate between stops in order to stay comfortable.
- Light jacket/windbreaker
- Some of the wineries, especially those up a bit higher, can get breezy. We recommend a light jacket if you tend to get chilly.
- This is a must! Bring your camera or smartphone to get snaps to remember your trip by. Pro Tip: Make your friends jealous by posting pictures from your tour to social media!
- Small notebook
- When tasting wines, we find it's helpful to take brief notes on what we like and what what we don't. After several wineries, it's easy to forget whose Riesling was your favorite!
- Appetite for fun!
- This one is the most important! Be ready to see beautiful sights and taste award winning wines on your Finger Lakes Wine Tour.
Here are a few sample tour itineraries - both are designed as 6 hour experiences.
Here's an example of a six-hour itinerary along the West side of Seneca Lake. Tastings at each of the wineries cost approximately $5/person (plus gratuity); tasting fees are not included in your tour price.
This 6 hour tour focuses on wineries and breweries around beautiful Keuka Lake.
- Heron Hill Winery - Hammondsport, NY
- Dr. Konstantin Frank Winery - Hammondsport, NY Numerous Awards
- Lunch at Lakeside Restaurant & Tavern - Hammondsport, NY
- Stever Hill Vineyards - Branchport, NY
- Hunt Country Vineyards - Branchport, NY
- Abandon Brewing Company - Keuka Park, NY
- Vineyard View Winery - Penn Yan, NY
Join-in Wine Tours
Traveling the Finger Lakes wine trails with Keuka Taxi is an exciting way to spend the weekend with your friends. We start offering wine tours in the spring and continue through the summer. During the spring, the off-season allows you to have a more personal experience as you are more likely to enjoy a conversation during the owner and winemakers during your tasting experience. The summer is a busy time of year for wineries in the area, but it also allows you to enjoy the warm, breezy atmosphere around the Finger Lakes.
$65.00/per person - you must be at least 21 years of age
Ticket only includes transportation costs; you must still purchase a ticket from the venue
Keuka Taxi offers transportation packages for the following trail events:
Keuka in Bloom – Spring is in the air and it’s the perfect time to enjoy a wine tasting in Keuka Lake! During Keuka in Bloom, you’ll enjoy sampling herb-inspired foods and world-class wines from all five participating wineries. Every participant will also receive one flower and one herb from each winery, each in a 4" pot and ready to plant. Join Keuka in Bloom and expand your spring garden and your wine palette!
Fire It Up! – Summer is the perfect time to enjoy pairings of cool climate wines with barbecue and summertime side dishes on the Keuka Lake Wine Trail. Not only can you experience tasting 20 different wine samples from all the local wineries, but also over a dozen food samples prepared with local sauces, rubs and marinades. Each participant also receives a complimentary Keuka Lake Wine Trail wine glass.
Smokin’ Summer Kickoff – Celebrate summer in the Finger Lakes with delicious wine and food pairings! The experience includes a self-guided tour through the 24 participating wineries around Seneca Lake with samples of grilled foods and summertime favorites.
Deck the Halls – Two separate weekends, two separate ways to enjoy Seneca Lake wineries during the holiday season! You and your friends will enjoy visiting participating wineries that are specially decorated for the holiday season and the many delicious holiday wine and food pairings. Participants will also receive a recipe book and a handmade grapevine wreath that you can decorate with unique ornaments you collect from the participating wineries.