Now hiring a part-time fleet mechanic!
Finger Lakes Transport, LLC is seeking a fleet mechanic for our growing operation. We are a leading name for taxi service, wine tours and special event transportation in the Finger Lakes region. Our fleet of 6-, 12-, 18-, and 20-passenger vehicles is constantly on the move providing clean, safe, and reliable transportation to residents and visitors.
We are currently seeking candidates for part time employment to help maintain our fleet of vehicles. Finger Lakes Transport has a well equipped shop. This position does NOT require the successful candidate to provide their own tools and equipment.
We can offer the successful candidate a flexible schedule and pay commensurate with experience.
Reports to the Operations Manager.
Apply online today at keukataxi.com/apply-now!
- Performance of routine maintenance on taxi vehicles and passenger buses
- Prioritization of maintenance needs in accordance with safety and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining stock of supplies and chemicals
- Ordering and stocking parts as needed
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ASE Certification
- Familiarity with USDOT and NYSDOT inspection requirements for for-hire, passenger carrying vehicles
- 1 year experience working in an automotive service environment
- Current Class B (or higher) commercial driver license
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Current Class D (or higher) driver license
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Clean driving record that demonstrates a history of safe driving practices
Job Type: Part-time